I hope you had a lovely weekend. Adam and I went to the Texas/OU football game with my brother on Saturday and had a blast! Even though Texas lost, it was a super fun atmosphere with people everywhere. Since the Cotton Bowl is on the Texas State Fair grounds, we stopped by a vendor for deep fried chicken and waffle on a stick. There was powdered sugar sprinkled on top and it tasted like heaven! The only sad part was that my stomach hurt a little bit after eating it. HA! I guess my tummy wasn’t ready for all of that fried goodness.
This morning I made these chewy oatmeal banana chocolate chip cookies. They are nut-free, gluten-free and egg free so they are perfect for different diet restrictions. Adam and I have been snacking on them while we watch the football games! But they will be perfect for breakfast tomorrow with coffee or for a dessert treat. These cookies only have three ingredients: ripe bananas, quick oats, and chocolate chips. That’s it! Healthy and delicious.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed. My bananas were almost black and freckled with dark spots.
- 1 cup of uncooked quick oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. (Makes 16 cookies)
- EAT & ENJOY!
Follow my adventures on Instagram: gracemeetsglam
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead!